20 Yard Roll Off Dumpster Rental
from Goody's Roll Off Dumpsters
Looking for a dumpster rental company that’s reputable and affordable?
Call us today at 720-692-0863
At Goody's Roll Off Dumpsters we make dumpster rental simple, cost-effective and convenient.
We believe in providing personalized service to our valued customers. Fast, reliable and competitively priced.
We accommodate all cities within the E/C-470 loop. If your area is not on the map give us a call to see how we can help.
We have DEEP tub dumpsters, which are 5ft tall. Our taller dumpsters allow you to place more oversized items in them without bending or breaking them to conform to the maximum fill line. Our dumpster fill line being higher, you can fill it up and finish your project.
We are always willing to walk you through the sizing process to ensure that you are getting the right sized dumpster for your project at the most competitive price — no hard sell, no pressure ever!
Goody's Dumpster Rental Tip #1 Dumpster Dimensions
If you need a dumpster delivered to your driveway or alley, be sure to check the dimensions of the dumpster rental you want in our Ultimate Dumpster Rental Size Guide and compare it to the space you have available. Our container sizes are all 8 feet wide; however, length of the dumpster typically jumps up significantly with a move from a 15-yard container (i.e., 14 feet long) to a 20-yard container (i.e., 16 feet long).
When considering the space you need, keep in mind that dumpsters typically have an 8 ft. wide door that swings open on the back. If you plan on loading through the door (rather than throwing debris over the top), then add 8 feet of length needed for the door to swing open.
20-Yard Roll-Off Dumpster, 4 Ton Limit
Is a 20-yard Dumpster right for me?
20-yard dumpsters can hold 20 cubic yards of waste or debris. That’s equivalent to roughly 8 to 10 pickup truck loads. It’s the right size container for many different projects, like home renovations, garage clean-out, and whole-home clean-outs.
The most common type is a 20-yard dumpster; this is best for a remodel or anything you need to load up. We feature a door that hinges open for more effortless loading; this makes it extra convenient to load bulky or heavy items, such as furniture, appliances, and demolition debris.
20-yard dumpsters are approximately 16ft long, 8ft wide, and 5ft tall.
7 Day Rental price, $30 per day after 7 days
Please be aware that wih all dumpster rentals the following applies;
Prohibited Items, No Exceptions:
- Dumpster Sizes and dimensions shown on our website are estimates and not exact measurements. Dumpster Sizes will vary between manufacturers.
- Saturday Services (No Extra Charge)
- Next day Delivery on ALL Boxes
- All Dumpster Rentals are subject to availability.
- 15yd, 20yd Roll-Off Dumpsters Available
- No Delivery Charges
- No Pick Up Charges
- Dumpster Graphics are NOT TO SCALE. The dumpsters pictured in the photos are NOT the Dumpsters/Containers delivered.
- Outside C470 and E470 add $20.00
- There will be a fee of $50.00 per ton for each ton over the weight limit.
- No HAZARDOUS WASTE
- No Dirt or Concrete
- No Freon. This includes fridges, freezers, and Air conditioners
- No Paint
- No Asbestos or PCB’s
- No Equipment with gas or oil
- No Biohazard / Medical Waste
- No TIRES !!! Due to EPA/WASTE restrictions we no longer accept tires. You will be charged $25.00 per tire for each and every tire found in your container.
Sizing is everything when you rent a dumpster.
Get a dumpster that's too small for the project, and you end up paying for another dumpster to haul off all the debris the first dumpster couldn't hold. Rent a HUGH dumpster that's way too big for the job, and you're spending too much money.
Call us today @ 720-692-0863; we are always ready to assist you in getting the right dumpster size for your project. No hard-nosed sales pitches ever!